Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pathetically long time...

So I know I suck...what a totally lame journal this is if I never write anything in it. Well where do I start...unfortunately my MOM of all people talked me into getting a facebook account. Which apparently I can never get rid of...that's beside the point but it has been totally fasinating....because I can catch up with so many people I haven't seen in years...even ones I didn't realize I wanted to catch up with. Sounds so rude put that way but honestly it wasn't until I found them or they me that after all this time I say- wow! I totally miss that person. But what does that do for my blog...nothing.

Anywho back to what we have been up, well our snow melted...kind of sad. I really do miss it, now it is totally deceptive, you look outside, no snow and sun is shining what do you think? Warm...right, well you would be wrong like me who wore shorts to get the mail and bring in the trash ...half way to the mailbox my nose fell off. That's right it froze right off. Freaking cold still...deceptive this snow melt.

My kids are growing like weeds, Kadence and Cambelle are playing more together then ever, they think each other is hilarious to the point of falling over laughing at thier own nonsense. We have entered the horrid world of potty humor where one innocent comment from Mom like,"good morning Poopsie," to Emmett will send them both into fits of laughter. I don't remember ever thinking potty humor was funny, but I was probably 4 also.

Emmett; I would like to say is getting huge but that would be ridiculous, he is still only in the 1% for his age in height and weight. He is 5 months old now and cuter then any little baby boy has a right to be. He easily outshines most baby girls. I shaved his head a couple months ago and all he has left is his "soul" patch. One little circle on the top back of his head about as big as a quarter...people ask weird questions about it. I think it is kind of cool. He rolls over from time to time, won't bother eating from a spoon yet and he too finds the girls hilarious. He unwittingly eggs on the potty humor....how long does potty humor stage last? Anyone?

Ryan and I are sticking to our workout plans and like most weight loss contests between men and women, Ryan is slaughtering me. He has lost 10 lbs...I have lost 2. Ahhh...I have considered taking more drastic approaches but Ryan says he will leave me if I try anything I have run by him so far. I still really love him, despite his kicking my butt so I don't want him to leave me. So I will just stay fluffy longer.

Well here are a few new pictures of the crew...

Cambelle has taken to dressing herself...in everyone else's clothing...

Kadence ready for her first day at Ballet class, Ryan took her because I took a sudden trip to Florida for a couple days to catch the cold spell in Florida

Isn't he just a cool little kid?

Emmett taking a breather from trying to roll over.

"Cambelle, what is this get up?" I asked her one day..."I'm a ballerina", she said. Notice she has three pairs of diaper cover over her little pantsuit!

5 comments:

Traeger Tribe said...

Oh Please! It's only been a few weeks - I think I went 2 months! ha ha Colton has started with the potty humor too... I don't know where he hears it either, but he walks around saying Pee-Pee and Poo-Poo and then laughs! Gotta love it!

Texas Tingey said...

The kids are so cute and really growing up!!
About the potty talk.....just wait until Emmett can speak. I have been enduring potty talk for forever, or so it seems. The kids new favorite thing is "knock knock", "Who's there?", "Poopy Poop!" And then they both bust up laughing. Sometimes, I myself cannot help but laugh. But at them because they think they are sooo funny.
Anyway, We sure miss y'all. Kadence started ballet? That is great! She is so cute.
Emmett is soooo cute!
Cambelle is sooo cute!

Jenn said...

Ahh so cute!! And Tawnee for some reason men just lose weight faster-don't let it get you down-I am so proud of you-you are AWESOME! It's so hard because you are just the best cook ever!! You look beautiful no matter what-you're one of those people who it hurts to look at because you are just so darn beautiful!! Don't be hard on yourself. Love ya!

Bowcutts said...

I miss you guys. Cambell e has the most beautiful smile. Emmett is so cute. I told you boys are fun. You just wait until he gets even older and you will see.

What are you doing to win the contest?

I shouldn't tell you what the weather has been like here but I think you already know.

kadence looks like she could be tall.

See you on FB.

Unknown said...

What a cute group of kiddos...
Sam and I (Larissa) say Hi!