Wednesday, March 18, 2009

pure hilarity!



Kids are tons of fun...until they all have a meltdown at the grocery store and you just want to write "for sale" on thier foreheads and "make me an offer" on your back!
(that was yesterday) This video is today and just another little reminder why I am glad I didn't sell them yesterday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her laugh is the most wonderful sound I have ever heard!!! She still has binky's??? You might just have to get rid of all of them!!! I love this video take more please. You know you can sell your kids on craigslist! Just a thought, I almost had mine sold yesterday but the older kids are hard to sell!

jacblanch said...

That is so darn cute!!! Your kids area dorable!

Ryan and Tawnee said...

Yes she has new binky's...it's terrible I know! They were gone until Emmett came and then I couldn't keep her from stealing his. So she has her own AGAIN and has left his totally alone! You know when you are this darn cute, you get away with a lot! Who is the annonymous comment, by the way?

BJ said...

How cute is that! Cambelle has the cutest little giggle and Emmett is too cute. Are they really my grandchildren? Somebody pinch me.

*Monica* said...

They are so stinking cute, and I completely agree about Cambelle's laugh.

Jason and Kate said...

So cute! Wyatt is starting to like it when we play peek a boo with him too. I'm glad I'm not the only one that wants to sale their kids somedays.:)