Tuesday, June 17, 2008

That looks fun!!


So I am getting the girls hair combed in front of the TV and I flipped on the old movie channel. As I was putting Cambelle's hair in a piggytail Kadence said," Oh that looks fun!" I hadn't seen what she had so I asked her what looks fun? And she said, "Swimming and holding someone".

I knew intantly what she was talking about and exactly what old movie scene she had seen. You know the one from Here to Eternity with Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr kissing on the beach and the surf washes over them.

So she told me,"rewind it mom, you can see." So I did and again she said," Yeah that looks fun!"

I am in trouble...can't they just stay little forever?

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Yeah!! You made it! It looks beautiful and I know you will make friends fast but who wouldn't love the Johnson family?? As an expert of moving, I must say I'm always a little heartbroken when I move but there is always sunshine on the other side....God always has a plan... That picture at the very top of the girls is BEAUTIFUL.

By the way-Did you lose our Blog Address??? We've been banished from the "Family and Friend," Blog area.... I'll try not to take it personally (smile).

KT said...

I love it! Except it doesn't really look all that fun. All I can think of when I see that is sand in my underwear. Tell Kadence about that.

Anonymous said...

Love it! I am still laughing! :) Oh Tawnee, are you dreading the teenage years or what?! I certainly am!! :)

*Monica* said...

Oh yeah, you are definately in trouble. =)