


Cambelle has started keeping her binky in her pocket...or what she has developed as her pocket. It cracks me up because she tucks it down the front of her shirt, gives it a little pat to make sure it stays (I think that is why), and tells me whatever big announcement she has, then pulls it back out and pops it back in her mouth. When she walks into the room with it already in her "pocket" I ask her,"where's your bink?" She always answers,"Oh?! My bink? In my pocket!"
I had to get a couple pictures of the pocket...this kid is a nut!
Friday, June 20, 2008
My pocket!
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 7:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
She gets cuter and cuter everyday. I miss the them. :-(
Could that little girl be an cuter?! Goodness, you are in trouble with her when she gets older. :)
I am setting my blog to private this weekend, so I need your e-mail address. Or is it still the same??
She is a real cutie! The funny things kids do. Glad to hear that your move went well and that you like it in Connecticut. It is a beautiful state isn't it!?
She is such a cutie!! Man I miss you guys!
Wow! Only 85 days, give or take a few, left until you get to pick up little Emmett!! I can't believe it!
Give the girls hugs from me!
Umm.......let me try.......
Well Ms. Tawnee, I didn't know that you had a blog.....Nice to see you, Ryan and the girls are getting settled in. It is pretty hot down here and we need rain, not a hurricane mind you, but a little rain here and there.
Our tomato order is coming in on Thursday and we are going to be busy canning them......
Come over and check out my blog...
Miss ya!
Post a Comment