
This was a great Mother's day. Ryan and the girls made me breakfast and made me cards and let me sleep in really late. In fact I woke up to Cambelle running up the stairs yelling, "Mom! Come see what I made!!" Then they burst through the door yelling Happy Mothers Day! If that wasn't cool enough Ryan got me a Kitchen Aide stand mixer in RED! My most favortite color! He must have told the girls it was a toy for mom because Kadence has asked me every day if I like my new toy. I christened it with mashed potatoes and snickerdoodles...not at the same time though. That would be bad.
But I just wanted to take a moment and tell my mom how grateful I am that I got to be her kid, everyday I try to be like her and love the girls like I felt loved. I have always known I was the favorite kid...I think my brothers and sister think the same thing but they would be wrong but it is really me.
Thank you Mom, I hope you had a great Mother's day. You have been such a strength and support through everything, and I love to tell you our good news first because no one gets more excited then you. I also love that you let me tell you our sad news first, no one understands better then you or makes me feel better faster.
Betty, thank you also for your support and love and patience as we bumble through life. I feel like becoming a mom has helped me feel closer to you as a daughter-in-law, I understand how you feel about your kids. Who by the way, are an honor to be related too! You had to have been a fantastic mom- just look at your fabulous kids. Thank you for your example.
Mother's day has been a time to not only remember our great mothers but also be grateful to be a mom. This has been a special joy finding out that the new little baby coming to our house is a boy. Shopping in blue will be a fun new adventure!
I just wanted to say thank you also to our sweet birthmothers Mindy and Tasha for making my mothers day possible. Wishing you all the best life can bring.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Mother's Day ramblings
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
That picture on your blog...is that really want a baby looks like in the belly? That's like a REAL PERSON. Maybe I should start reading the baby books...
Happy Mother's day! I still don't feel like a mom yet, plus I'm still in denial, so maybe next year it will mean more to me. I didn't even wear the flower they gave all the mothers at church. (personally, I was hoping for candy)
Great post Tawnee! And I just noticed your new baby ticker in the corner - you have already got him named? You are so on the ball! What will his middle name be? I can't wait to see pict. of this little guy with his big sisters! Lauren is really hoping for a sister but I don't really care. We find out in a couple of weeks so I will let you know when we know!
Love the baby ticker Tawnee!! Love the music! You are the best! And Thankyou for being such a great friend to me. I will miss you so much! (and your dinners ....thanks again. That was so super sweet of you! The bread is awesome! You go girl!)
Kael wanted to tell Cambelle that his Aunt Marlies is coming tomorrow. I love the picture of the best moms in the world! And I have to second everything you wrote, except I am the favorite!:)
I'm glad you had a great Mother's day and congratulations on the new little one on the way. How exciting!
Wow!! A baby! Congratulations. I absolutely love boys!! (As though I don't love my girl to pieces.) But they're so fun, even though you can't do the bows, etc. I personally think playing with trains is way better than Barbies. He will have 3 great mommies, won't he? Good luck on the move. Let me know if you have a day before we leave (end of June) and we can catch up in person.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys getting a boy! Boys are fun! I love the name too! :)
Hey Tawnee!! Congrats!! I had no idea you were even waiting for a new one. You'll have to email me and fill me in with all the details. I think we're gonna wait possibly one more year when Isaac's closer to 2 to put in our papers again. Congrats again and write me when you get a chance.
Taryn
Congrats on the new baby!
Post a Comment