Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My time has come...

It's official, Kadence just told me tonight that I have a big bum. This is the first time for such an anouncement. I think she is a little late is making this proclamation but like most things she got around to it. Don't most kids make that observation at around 3? Well I am sure with Kadence's help Cambelle will be right behind her? Too bad this milestone has to revolve around my behind!

Kids say the darndest things, right...heeheehee...I need to hit the gym a lot harder!

8 comments:

Texas Tingey said...

Oh Kadence!
Hey! I really like this template!

Anonymous said...

Oh sad! The dreaded day has arrived! :) I love it right now b/c my girls can talk, but not enough to point out the bad in me. Sadly. I know that day will be here soon.

TammeNBen said...

Just wait until she's 5....all your flaws come into view. Be thankful she didn't tell you in a public restroom, with someone in the stall next to you. Gotta love it! Give those 2 kisses from Aunt Tamme. Miss ya!

Jenn said...

THAT IS AWESOME! It is a huge compliment-I am proud of my huge bum! Work it girl!

I agree with the comment from tammenben/I have had some interesting comments in the public restroom as well-KIDS are plain Blunt! Gotta love them.

Jenn said...

By the way groovy background....you like change don't ya????

KT said...

Your cowboy cookie post inspired me to buy chocolate chips today. I'm going to make cookies tomorrow! Or...I'm going to make the batter, we'll see about the cookies.

Amy said...

Found your blog on Jamie's. Cute! Congrats on finding a house... we're still working on it. Rob gets to pick it out for us when he goes down there. Surprise, Amy! On Kadence's remark...Seth is always pointing out "stripes" on my body -- I don't even want to think about what he might be referring to!

jacblanch said...

I'm actually shocked that Kaden hasn't said that to me yet! Kids are so funny! Also, I heard something about you guys through the grapevine. Well, through Tauna actually. Is it true?! You can email me if you want. jacblanch@yahoo.com.