



There are very few times in life are you actually able to witness the stages of destruction, this happens to be just one of those times. The beautiful and most touching part of the disaster is that in the end she just wanted to share her victory with Mom... She will never remember the day she turned one but we will always have evidence of how much she enjoyed it!




3 comments:
Soooo Cute! Not as messy as Mira but still messy! She is such a cutie!
Hey I just found a link to your site from my admin page! I'm so glad you have a blog! Congratulations! What cute kids! We haven't seen you guys for so long, shame on all of us! Glad to see your doing well! We'll have to get together sometime!
I love seeing new pictures of your girls! And you do lots of fun stuff on your blog. I admit - I make Dave help me cuz I am still pretty computer dumb. We hope you guys are having fun out there in Texas! If you ever feel the need to get away and want a really long drive - come and visit us! We can find some fun stuff to do with you.
Love,
Tricia
Post a Comment