Today I made dinner for my wild three year old daughter. When I asked her what she thought she said, "not too bad mom". Quite the compliment from a three year old. Of course I had to invent a new name for the dish because she only eats things with the word taco in them. Dinner time is a little tricky. Tonights dish was a taco casserole...made out of boxed augratin potatoes. It was actually quite tasty or "not too bad Mom".
Tomorrow it is supposed to be rainy yet again...so we will be making her favorite, Taco Soup. Her favorite dish to make for me when she is in the bathtub. Three year olds are really funny...
Tomorrow it is supposed to be rainy yet again...so we will be making her favorite, Taco Soup. Her favorite dish to make for me when she is in the bathtub. Three year olds are really funny...




4 comments:
Yeah! I am glad you have a blog so we can take a peek into your life in TX! Your girls are so big and beautiful. And you are so brave - you put your age on your profile - I did too but then I saw the big 30 sitting there and I chickened out and took it off. It just makes me feel old to be in my 30's already! But I better get used to it since I am almost 31.
I look forward to lots more blogs!
Tricia
Wow, what a great idea! We get to see the pictures, read the blog . . . . . . almost like being there, but not quite. I posted to your blog yesterday, then read the fine print at the bottom where I needed to created a Yahoo account before I could post. How do I get onto your blog without your directing me to it with an email? Anyway, this is going to be fun! And Kadence eating anything that says 'taco' in it reminds me of the scene in Forest Gump with the friend who likes shrimp. Have a wonderful day! And keep blogging.
Tawnee,
This is Ryan's cousin Natalie. My mom forwarded me your blog and guess what....I LOVE blogging and have one also. I was actually just talking about it to KT the other day. I was saying that I bet you would be a great blogger...hmm.. and you are! Yay...I am excited to be a part of your blogging life! My blog is
http://russandnat.blogspot.com. Happy Blogging! love, Nat
Yeah!!! I'm glad you now have one!I just update the look of our's ( http://blanchfamily.blogspot.com). Now we need to get Tamme and Amber on board with blogging. I love Kadence's curls. Wish my girls had some curls. Can't wait to see more.
Post a Comment