Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tamme's moving


Sorrow and sadness...I am just not ready for her to leave. Tamme is moving to North Carolina on Saturday. I know this is a good thing for her little family but it is not so good for me. Selfish? Perhaps...but I want to wallow in my self pity for a while. If only she would leave Kloey and Kael with me, then I know she would be sure to visit often...but I couldn't convince her that it was actually a good idea.


I took the girls out on Tuesday to say goodbye, came home last night, crying most of the way to Houston. I didn't drive very fast...I didn't want to come back.


The kids have so much fun together, Kael and Kadence are just trouble waiting to happen. When they first moved to Austin, those two didn't get a long too well, but it didn't take them long to figure out that if they work with each other rather then against each other, they were certain to cause more destruction. Cambelle on the other hand thinks Kael hung the moon for her, she follows him everywhere. Kloey (the 4 year old going on 24) usually can't be bothered with such childishness. Once in a while she will grace them with her presents but that is usually just to dress them up or give them an important part in the fairytale she is acting out in her head! Like the part of the cat in Cinderella. That was actually Kadence's big part. While Kael was one of the ugly step sisters....


I am sure going to miss all of them...even Benjamin!

3 comments:

Blanch Family said...

That's a great pic of Tamme, Kael, and Kloey.

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

I hear North Carolina is an amazing place to visit! You will just have to plan a vacation soon!

bajork12 said...

Hi!

I just found your blog from the link on Natalie's...so glad to see we will be able to keep up with that cute fam of yours. Our blog is www.bajorks.blogspot.com
Is it ok if we put a link to yours on our page?

Take care!
Adrienne