Sunday, July 26, 2015

Making Sunday's mean something

I had part of my blog printed into a journal book, it's really awesome actually and I need to do it for the rest of my blog. But I really need to start blogging again as a family journal.

I have also been wanting to make my Sunday's mean something more.  This month we have been looking ask family history stories, there really isn't much more then names and dates. It's actually really disappointing, I would love to know more about these people and their dates, birthdate and death date. So I decided to combine my desire to make my Sunday's into more then survival mode. I will blog on Sunday's to keep a journal for my kids and future generations. with the coming of Facebook and one sentence tweets people don't blog much anymore, it's too bad really. I have become one of those who have fallen victim to the instant updates rather then the thoughtful journalings.

1 comments:

TammeNBen said...

Doing it on Sundays is a great idea. I will follow suit.