Sunday, May 11, 2014

Here we go again!!!

  Well I have been wanting to think of a clever way to let the cat out of the bag but since I have no one still following my posts I don't think the cat will be out of the bag...this way I can start writing about this experience!  I wish I had wrote more with Beckett's pregnancy.


Yup we are pregnant again!  The crazy crowd just gets crazier!! We couldn't be more excited!! So to answer a few questions, no this was not a surprise, a lot of time and planning and effort has gone into this! The only thing surprising is that they can freeze an embryo for 2.5 years and wake it up to make a baby.  This isn't science fiction anymore,  I can only imagine what big mouth ignorant opinion I would have blabbed out if you had told me when in my future was a frozen baby and it's two and a half year older twin! 

When we did the in vitro with Beckett the Drs. made one extra chance for us.  When they put Beckett in they put our chance in the freezer...like a special deep freezer not like in the office break room freezer!  So we waited until...honestly Ryan was about to move jobs and our fertility insurance would be lost,  then suddenly the time was right! Go figure...

I am now 7 weeks and one day,  feel really great, it's really weird after the last time. I was miserable at this point last time, I tell Ryan it's fair this time I have to do way more nonsense to keep the pregnancy.  Pills, patches and daily shots in the butt...ouch!

I have no idea if it's a girl or a boy, so many plusses either way.  The girls want a girl and Emmett wants a boy...Beckett just thinks he is the baby and he is.  Emmett gave me a big smile, wink and a thumbs up when we told him we were having another baby.  He has been wanting two babies, so he is tickled!  


3 comments:

Liisa said...

Congrats from the Mechams formerly of Beaumont, currently of Utah! So happy for you. Five is a good number! It's been good to us. So happy to see you blogging again.

Anonymous said...

I'm still a follower!! :) And you totally have me boohoo-ing over here! I am just so happy for you and your sweet family!! Miss ya! Hugs, Jamie

The Maxwell Family said...

So I just happen to be looking at my blog today (which I haven't done in forever) and saw that you updated your blog. I thought I would look and see what you wrote about. Congratulations!!!!!! How fun! I'll keep it a secret. :)