Sunday, May 11, 2014

Fancy New Toy

So, I have been wanting my own laptop for awhile now.  I reasoned that with my own laptop I wouldn't have to argue with anyone over my time on the computer.  Every time I head to the computer to use it, I have four little followers asking me if it's their turn or if I'm done yet! Well three Beckett just wants to sit on my lap, not easy to type.   So I told Ryan if I had my own laptop then the kids wouldn't be allowed to use that one and I can start blogging again.  He loved the blog so I was using it is my powerful reasoning!
     So today is Mother's Day and guess what I got?  An IPad Air with keypad cover called a Folio!! It is so stinking cool and I am sitting on my couch blogging  while watching the kids jump on the trampoline with their Dad!  Best Mother's Day present ever!!
      Long story short...I will be blogging again. Nothing of import to anyone but me and my littles.

0 comments: