Tuesday, July 31, 2012

He's all boy!!

Well I just realized I haven't wrote for a while...again. Just wanted to post that it's a boy!!  His name will be Beckett Matthew.  He is a busy baby who seems to be enjoying the massive amount of room I have made for him in my HUGE belly.

2 girls and 2 boys!!  I really couldn't have planned this better!!

Blessed.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

YAY:) Ryan was asking tonight when he was due. Now I Know the amount of days thanks to your pregnancy ticker;) What a great name!

Marilyn said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!

The Mangrum Family said...

Love the name! It's perfect!

TammeNBen said...

I about fell out of my seat when I saw you had written. Next time write something I don't know already!

Spencer and Rieko said...

I just got a new computer and checked your blog finally after a whill, and what!? You are a pregnant!!! I wander if your already had a baby...or counting days still? Anyways, Congratulations!!!! What a happy news!