I keep thinking I need to write some of this down so I can come back and read it if I ever get the thought...that was fun, let's do it again. I really should have been writing during the 24 weeks I was throwing up or the first 6 weeks of severe migranes that lasted for days. And I really should have jumped back on at week 32 when the throwing up started again. But really I should have marked the first day my feet and ankles swelled to the point that my children think it is funny to leave dents in them with thier little fingers. I think if I was really to write about anything though it is the constant daily heartburn that has come since getting pregnant.
You know I really made pregnancy out to be much funner in my head.
But here I am 24 days away from my due date and all I can really think of is I hope he gets Ryan's lips and my eyes. I had so long ago given up ever seeing those things in my kids. My dreams of what my kids would look like changed when we were given the gift of adoption, suddenly the world was our genepool. Every child suddenly could potentially look like my children and it was fun to dream about. But now the gift of going back to the early daydream of his lips and my eyes. I never thought that dream would come back in full bellied reality.
He will probably have Ryan's eyes and my lips...
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Clock is ticking and feet are swollen...
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh that's so sweet. No matter what little parts you helped him grow, he'll always be lucky to have you as Mommy, just like those other munchkins.
Post a Comment