Dang it! I waited again too long to write in my "family journal".
Well here goes a synopsis:
School started and here we are into Dec. and Cambelle asks me every day still if she really has to go...again. Also dropping her off is the highlight of my day because every day she clings to my neck, snotting on my shirt, and telling me, "but I will miss you!" Then I pick her up and she joyfully hops in the car singing the praises of her teacher and friends and can't wait to show me what is in her bag...then the next morning comes again all too soon!!! AHHHHH!
Kadence on the other hand is LOVING the second grade, she has two teachers who split her day in two. Kandence gets in the after school telling how fast her days go with two teachers and she had so much fun that she hardly had time to miss me. But then she quickly adds, "but I did miss you Mom, I really did."
Seriously I couldn't have hand pick two better daughters then these two, and believe me I did some searching. I am a lucky mom...I could just do without some of the drama.
Emmett on the other hand is really missing the girls. He gets bored and wants a friend to come play with him everyday, all day. I am not getting as much done each day as I had hoped I would.
So school came and soon Halloween. This year I made Ryan dress up again but this year he went as the Johnson Family Zookeeper, I recycled his Tigger costume and was a fat tiger, Kadence was a flamingo and looked fabulous, Cambelle was a "girl" elephant...this needs to be stressed. And Emmett went as a fat Giraffe with "Do not feed the animals" painted on his forehead.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Catching up is going to be impossible....
Well now I screwed up my page alignment....my cue to go to bed and do more catch up tomorrow! Fingers crossed I remember do this tomorrow.
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
McKay is bored without is sisters, too. I, too, am not getting much done with all my "free time." I will send Mckay over daily to play with Emmett. :)
Sounds like the Johnson family is doing well. Keep us the blogging... it puts a smile on my face. :)
This update ended way too soon. But I love the costumes! They are the cutest zoo crew I've ever seen.
Hey there, it's Bre Checketts, from CT Ward. It's been a long time I just thought I would say Hello! Your kids are as cute as ever.
Post a Comment