So after our little family outting it was really a countdown for Ryan and I's first ever trip without....yes I said, without the kids, I mean a real one not house hunting. We went to Hawaii for a week with my sister and her husband Ben. More on that later.
Anywhooo....as the summer progressed Kadence was really doing well in swimteam. It was her first year and we had taught her to dive. She had the most courageous dive on the team, all laid out and sometimes belly first! By the end of the season she wasn't even hanging on the lane lines, and I was crying...yes literally I was so proud of her.
She was also kickin' butt in Tennis Camp, she was the tiniest little thing on the court but she has a killer swing and was often crowned Queen of the Court having to have the big kids try to dethroned her.
Sometime during all this we also brought home two kittens, at the time they were only about 5 weeks old. The kids were completely in love. Kadence named hers Cinder Ashes and Cambelle named her Tiger Lily.
We were spending most every day in the neighborhood pool and out on the trampoline with the sprinkler underneath. Summer was cruzin'...it was time to pack our bags for Hawaii.
Just before we left Cambelle turned 5, I will do another post on her birthday...cause that was FUN!!
Anyway, Ryan was totally panicking about all the things that COULD go wrong while we were gone. Even down to the house catching on fire because of the gas stove....I had had it!! He was driving me nuts, I had planned things perfectly. I even had a babysitter for the cats while we were away so my mom wouldn't have to take care of them and the kids. There would be NO glitches, what really could go wrong? Famous last words....



0 comments:
Post a Comment