So my dear fiesty little firecracker Cambelle has a secret....well it won't be a secret for long. She is housing a 65 year old woman inside her just itchin' to get out of her. This is how I know...
The other day after dinner Kae and Emmett wanted ice cream cones so I told them because they had eaten well they could all have one, I went in my room to tell Cambelle to have her come get hers. She told me she couldn't come because she couldn't pause Gone with the Wind. She was alone in there watching it.
Her latest favorite movie is Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. She will tell me first thing in the morning, Mom, can I watch an old movie? She doesn't care if it's a musical, black and white or what.
The day she asks me for Lawrence Welk I will probably call a shrink.



4 comments:
I totally remember watching Gone With The Wind for the first time when we were teenagers! Good to know you're carrying on the important traditions!
She's a mini-YOU! (not saying that you're a 65 year old woman) LOL.
Those movies remind me of your style and she's just like you. She's adorable!!
LOL! What a darling girl! Such good taste I must say:)
She knows a good thing when she sees it!
Post a Comment