Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mr. GQ

I know I am uber-bias about how cute this kid is...really, need I say more? Sometime pictures say it all. He was so dang cute last Sunday I had to do a quick photo shoot with him. I know what you are thinking, you love the tie and rolled sleeve look...I call it the deacon collecting fast offerings look. I have no words for this smile...

What? You mean I came all the way here and you just sent in your check with your tithing....that's this look.


This is where he is puttin' out the vibe....so if you have any single 2 year old ladies in the room, you may want to have them shield thier eyes. It's pretty strong here.


I LOVE THIS LITTLE MAN

2 comments:

*Monica* said...

You're right, I do love the rolled shirt and loosened tie look. You might have to warn the 30 somethings not to look either ;)

Lewis Family said...

OH
MY
GOODNESS!!!
So ca-ute!