Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One Lucky Mom

So I had a really funny conversation with my four year old Cambelle today and I had to get it down before I forget it,

We watched something on TV where a woman was giving birth and was obviously in pain through the whole process.

So Cambelle turns to me and said,"Mom, what is she doing?"

I told her she was having a baby, thinking that would end the conversation....not with this kid.

She then said, "does it always hurt like that?"

I told her,"well, from what all the women who have had babies say....Yes."

She then asked,"did I hurt Tasha like that?"

"Probably", I told her.

"Oh, you are really lucky Mom," she then said.

That is just what I always thought.

But then she asked me how she came out of Tasha's tummy. Did they have to cut her out? So, I told her, that, no women have three holes in their private parts one for the peepee, one for the poo poo and one for the babies.

She looked and me really weird and disgusted at that point and said, "Tasha, Pooped Me out?"

Ahhhhhh....that is not what I had said.....again we had to reiterate the details. Then she asked if Mindy pooped out Kadence and Emmett. I could tell we were not getting anywhere. But luckily at this point I could just say honestly, "nope, with Mindy they just cut out Kadence and Emmett with a knife".

More horror on Cambelle's face when she again told me, "you really are lucky Mom".

I may never get grandchildren from her....

4 comments:

jacblanch said...

That is funny, and really cute!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

She is one smart cookie! And yes - you are one lucky Mom to have your 3 beautiful children. So here comes my lecture - share them with us! Keep up with your blog girl! I want to see pictures and hear all your funny stories. Seriously!

TammeNBen said...

That is hilarious! Glad to see you blogged finally.

Claudia said...

Cambelle made me laugh! she is adorable and a funny little girl!