Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Eve Jammies
















Someday I know they will figure it out but for now I love their little suprised faces when they open thier Christmas eve jammies. These darling kids wait all day on Christmas eve knowing that they get to open one gift on Christmas eve, I have already wrapped thier Christmas eve gifts in special wrapping so I remember which ones. They are thinking it will be exciting, I know it is just jammies so they will look cute for pictures the next morning. But that is really the beauty of Christmas packages right? The mystery of what is inside...someday they will figure out that it will always be new jammies. This year though I got new bathrobes for the girls, which was very exciting.
But nothing was as exciting as Emmett's jammies, you would have thought they were just what he was dreaming of all day. He hugged them and rubbed them on his cheeks, then happily put them on and showed them off to everyone in the house. It has been a couple weeks and he still gets excited to wear those jammies.
For him Christmas giving was done.
What a guy.

0 comments: