First day of PreSchool
Solo shot and so cute
Off to the preschool open house
Outside her classroom, she was so nervous!!Kadence and Cambelle have started school, I am officially over my tears and am on to the celebration of each Monday morning for a new week of school to start. Funny that by Friday I am ready for the weekend and am excited for a couple full days with the kiddos. Moms are fickle creatures I think....
Anyway, Kadence's teacher is Ms. Honey....I mean Mrs. Hambrick. But if you look at her closely or close your eyes when she talks you would think you were speaking to Ms. Honey from the movie Matilda. She is doing GREAT, just got her progress report yesterday and she is a total numbers nerd like her dad! So far she has a 97% in Math! I hope she keeps it up, I am going to need her help when I go back to college and finish up!
Cambelle on the other hand....where do I start, every Tuesday and Thursday (preschool days) begin about the same, in tears and begging to stay home with "just you Mom!!" Though flattering, I drag her to preschool where she snots her good-bye on my jeans. Pathetic really considering that 4 short hours later I pick her up and she is bouncing out the door, nothing but smiles and telling all about how a boy had to play with the girl doll and it was sooo funny!!
Suddenly I am getting glimpses of life with just Emmett and me. Wondering what are we going to do with ourselves? He doesn't start Kindergarten for 4 years!! Yes that was no typo, he misses the cut off by 15 days. I sure hope he learns to talk....it will be a long quiet 4 years otherwise.




3 comments:
Too stinkin' cute! I am not really looking forward to the day when I am home alone. What a bore that will be. Glad it won't be for about 6 years.
Such cuties. Lydia is the same as Emmett - doesn't start Kindergarten for 4 more years. I think people forget how little she is because I have had people ask me if I am putting her in a preschool. I just look at them and say, she isn't even two yet! Lauren will be in 5th grade when Lydia finally starts school! Does Emmett like having it be just you and him? Poor Lydia gets bored without her big sister around to play with!
Wow that water looks like a blast!
Looks like you are doing fantastic.
Good for you guy's. Take care-Bre.
Post a Comment