Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Big Month this September is....

This has been a big month for the Johnson household and it isn't quite done.

Well to start school started and no I didn't cry AT ALL! In fact I was caught dancing on the ceiling as I walked the remaining two kids out of the school, singing "Free at Last!"


Kadence is loving kindergarten and Veronica told me the other day that this is her favorite school ever, so I take that as it is going very well. She is infinitely happier and more settled.

Soccer started for both of the big girls and they are loving just dressing in their little shin guards and cleats. I promise pictures are coming.

Veronica turned 8 and got her ears pierced, I still catch her looking at herself with her sparkley new earrings. She loves being a girl! I suprised her with cupcakes for her class, her face was priceless when she realized why I was back in her class that day. She loved passing out the tasteless cupcakes from the grocery store and juice boxes.



Emmett, my wee man, turned one and has been trying desperately to walk. He takes a few steps out from things and then gets nervous and slowly sits back down. He does this silly sideways walk, and I thought maybe he was wired crooked in his head but then I figured out that it is because he walks along the walls. So he is teaching himself to walk along walls sideways. I guess I am the only one wired crooked in the head...oh well.


Cambelle has been my little buddy, she is so much fun to have home. We having been having picnics on the front porch, reading any book she wants and doing the same pirate puzzle a hundred times. She is my pocket full of sunshine!

Ryan went home to Houston to do a training and to look at areas where we want to move back...after visiting our old ward on Sunday he called to tell me he was making a final decree that we are moving back to the Olde Oaks ward. What is a final decree, you know when you or your husband tries to lay down the final word on a matter, like no cable TV ever! Yeah that was one of Ryan's...I better finish up good stuff on the old movie channel tonight, don't you love Turner Classic Movies. That is why I say tries to...

So it has been a busy month, on top of it all we had to have all the upstairs plumbing replaced in this old house, so most of the month there were holes in my kitchen ceiling. I have gotten to know Armando the handy man quite well. Nice guy from Mexico with three sons and a wife who made me killer Mexican food. I am still waiting for her recipes. My kids call him Handy Manny! And I had to have a tooth removed yesterday to boot...I now look like I come from Texas! Just kidding, I can't wait to go back...now that I fit in better, ha!

Good Month this September...well I could have done without losing my tooth!

7 comments:

*Monica* said...

is the move back to Texas coming soon?

loven it! said...

you totally crack me up!!! your kids are getting so big and they are lucky to have you!! you are a great mom!! what is this about moving back to texas?? and we have been without cable for about 3 years now! jeff is thinking about getting it now after all that time... fill me in when you can! xo, leigh

Lana said...

How did I miss the fact that you're moving back to TX? Weird. I read your blog faithfully. When is all this taking place?

Anyway, cute pictures of the girls in school and Emmett walking. :)

Claudia said...

Hi Tawnee!
I can't wait to see you again! Did Ryan told you we are moving? well, only 5 minutes away! :) but we will be at the Westfield Ward!
You can check out my blog and see the picture of our new house.
The kids are getting so big and cute!
Let me know when you are coming back, so we can get together!
I have the 3 kids at school now! :)
Did you got a visit from the "Tooth Fairy"? :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad you are coming back. How fun to move back into the Olde Oaks ward. Such a great ward, we miss it! Eventhough we aren't in that ward anymore, I sure would love to see you when you move back!!

Lewis Family said...

Tooth story tooth story!!! Glad you are coming back! Can't wait to get to know you better in person.

BJ said...

Thanks for keeping your blog up to date. We miss you all and we're glad to see everyone progressing along and doing so well. I hope you get that tooth replaced soon and I'm sorry you had to endure all of that pain and discomfort.