



http://www.kidsbowlfree.com/
Looking for someint fun and free this summer? I was! I found this website and signed the crowd up! i even bought the adult pass so I can show them my mad skills. I thought ya'll in AZ might want to take advantage of the air conditioning of a bowling ally this summer....I just don't miss AZ summers, wild I know!
On that note I am enjoying another loving morning of about 65 degrees!
Besides the airconditioning...go fo the music...the girls couldn't stop dancing...bowling while dancing was not pretty. How does one gets gutter balls with the gutter guards up...well I know how that happens.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Kids Bowl Free!
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 4:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Anything FREE is good! My kids love bowling! That picture of the kids on the header is sooooooooo cute!
Thanks for the link - I will definately take advantage of this. This has actually been a crazy June. Our mornings have been at 75 degrees highs in the mid 90's. It's ending though. Next week 107!
Your kids are so stinking cute. I love looking at their pictures.
Post a Comment