



On Memorial day we took the kids on a little hike to Campbell Falls which is on the CT and Mass. border. It was fun because the trail zigzagged along the border and each time we made the cross they had it marked. I thought it was a bit over kill but fun for the kids.
Anyway, little miss independant otherwise known as Cambelle, had to walk by her "felf". The darn roots of the trees seemed out to get her, about ever 10 feet she bit it! Oh well...the water was cold and the girls didn't want to get "too" wet but still had fun in it.
I did a little photo shot of Emmett while there and I got this darling shot of him! I was pretty proud of it!
It was a nice day to run away with the kids. After going hiking we took the kids to go get some ice cream...Kadence about fell out of her chair when she saw the size of her double cone!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Campbell Falls...so does ours!
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
he is getting so big and so dang cute!! i love the girls easter dresses too! you are such a cute mom!! sorry we missed you while you were in utah! love the "latest" family picture!
The girls have gotten so big and pretty as ever. Emmett is soooo handsome. I LOVE the darker skin. As you know some of mine are darker and some(Blake) are lighter. Both are cute. BTW We told the girls about the twins and it went great. I'm more excited than ever to meet them one day:)
Kadence is HUGE! I remeber her sealing to you two and thought, oh...what I beautiful baby...I guess I just imagined that she'd never change...
The two youngest look more like siblings that Kadence and Emmett...Strange how that works out!
You have a sweet family. Neat to see what you are up to.
Hey just for fun's sake, I thought I'd tell you I got a kick out of my "word verification" for this comment: skull
I never thought they'd be real words!
Post a Comment