

Well I have wonderful news we have a new kid! What's one more right? Technically she is my neice but since I get to have her here for the next year or so...I claim her! Don't tell her Daddy...I think he is going to want her back when his life is back together. My younger brother is suddenly a single father of 4 beautiful little girls. So we are helping out by taking Miss Veronica. She is 7 years old and an absolute delight. She has a contagious smile and dances to the beat of her own drum which makes me giggle. Cambelle also dances to the beat of her own drum and lately thier little drummers have been battling! Ahhh...I told them both if they were going to act like babies today I will have to treat them like babies....that made both the 7 year old and the almost 3 year old very offended. All in all the girls are loving having her here, I don't think they will willing give her back!
I feel tired and I never want to take all 4 anywhere...please tell me I will get better at this! The idea of loading all 4 in and out of the car over and over and over...makes me tired just thinking about it. The best part about adding a 7 year old? She sleeps through the night and is completely potty trained! I think I may be on to something in the future!
Well..meet Veronica...we call her Ronnie Belle or Ronnie Cakes. Isn't she beautiful...can you see the family resemblence? She is my side...not Ryan's!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
4 kids? (when do I get used to this....)
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 6:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You guys are amazing for taking this on! I feel crazy loading up 3 to go anywhere so I hear you with 4. It will only take you a little while to get her trained to carry the diaper bag, close and open the car doors for the kids and, helping little ones with their seat belts. Once she gets the hang of that you will wonder what you ever did without her. I always say that the only thing I am missing is an older girl to help out. All of my friends seem to have one...
The above comment is so right. Trevor (8) and Rex (6) do so much to help me. When I go somewhere with all of them I assign each of them a younger child to be in charge of. Sorry to hear about your brother. Hope things get better for him.
It does get better... just teach them all how to do their own seatbelts (except for the baby) and your life will get much easier! ;-)
Post a Comment