Friday, May 1, 2009

SemperFi



Ahhh...look what I did to this little dude today! I now know there is a huge difference between a 1 and none on the clippers. Do you feel like you need to salute him? So do I! After I got done Cambelle said," Mom! Dad is going to be so mad at you and say, what did you do to my son?" She was less them impressed with my clipper skills. I asked the girls who was next and they both ran from the bathroom!

8 comments:

TammeNBen said...

It looks like he's enjoying it. What a cutie.

Jenn said...

He looks like a little man all the sudden! He is just darling! I saw some pictures from Rebecca as well!! Your family is beautiful!

Liisa said...

Adorable! Giving boys haircuts is an adventure and it will always grow back. My boys have been buzzed quite a few times when it didn't go as I planned. I love the new picture at the top of the blog.

Liisa

The Maxwell Family said...

What a cute little boy you have!

Texas Tingey said...

LOL! I love Cambelle! He looks darling, Tawn! Oh how I miss y'all! Hope I get to meet that little Sargent soon.......Oh!BTW, Aberdine (is that how you spell it??) is a no go for us. Sorry.

BJ said...

Thanks for posting the cute pictures! We miss them all.

*Monica* said...

I think it looks great! Every time I buzz the boys Rodger asks me why I am trying to make them look like cancer patients...

KT said...

I like it. Warren neens a hair cut like that! :-)