Having the most commmon last name in America means we can only claim to be SOME of the Johnsons.
I love it! She is such a cutie . . . can't say much for that wonderful mess that I'm sure you thoroughly enjoyed picking up. :)
Looks like someone is headed straight for the tub!
She's a cutie and a trouble maker...the best combo! Have fun Tawn!
What does it say about me that ALL of my days are like this...??
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love it! She is such a cutie . . . can't say much for that wonderful mess that I'm sure you thoroughly enjoyed picking up. :)
Looks like someone is headed straight for the tub!
She's a cutie and a trouble maker...the best combo! Have fun Tawn!
What does it say about me that ALL of my days are like this...??
Post a Comment