Saturday, November 10, 2007

The real "Breck" Girl


Kadence is starting to realize how fabulous her hair is...she loves to flip her head around to watch and feel it fall. This is a picture of just such a moment-
I knew she was getting there when in the bath she floats her hair and tells me it is just like Areil's. What can I say- I love it too...and for a girl who never had such fabulous hair I live vicariously through her beautiful mane!

3 comments:

TammeNBen said...

Oh, what a feeling?! Kloey used to do that with her long hair. She loved to move it back and forth on her back.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful hair!! She is such a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

I Love it! We all need to have such confidence. I recently made my blog private so send me your e-mail address to mhdecker@cox.net so I can add you to my blog readers and we can stay in touch!