My sister-in-law Jessica made this little picture of Kadence and I thought it was so darling I had to share it. Kadence is as sweet as she appears in this photo, yesterday she cocked her head to one side and told me that my earrings were beautiful, cocked her head to the other side and told me my hair was beautiful and then took a step back gave me a full once over and told me that I looked "very buttiful today". Sometimes it pays off to live with your biggest fan.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
My Darling
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Glad you like it. It took forever to put the coloring on it. Now I'm working on the other nieces and nephew. If you want another one just send me pics through email.
That is a great picture of Kadence!
Are you kidding. Tawnee Blanch. I stumbled across this little blog and I thought, 'Hmmm, how many Tawnee's could there be. I wonder if this is, in fact, Tawnee Blanch.' And there you are!
What are you guys doing in Houston? Funny enough, Markley and my other brother Greg live in Houston too. (Sugar Land, actually.)
Anyway, cute cute kids, and it looks like things are going terrific for you... Feel free to check out my totally cool blog. You know, because I am totally cool. Lest you might have forgotten. :)
-Jennifer (Ward)
How cute....it sounds like I need a Kadence at my house when I am getting ready in the morning!
Post a Comment