Oh well, five kids is sinking me! In three years I will look back on this year and say," dang I'm glad that's done!"
Today- here is a sweet sampling of why I am in over my head.
Kids missed the bus this morning, had to get everyone up and drive Cambelle and Emmett to elementary school and then go pick up a neighbors' daughter and take Kadence and her to middle school. I usually would leave Kadence home to get ready but she has decided home alone makes her nervous, so she had to hurry so she didn't make the others late. Beckett upset he doesn't have matching shoes and proceeds to whine about it for the next half hour.
After getting the kids to school, I came home and quickly filled the dishwasher, then tried to nurse Capree, Beckett wouldn't get off the chair so Capree wouldn't eat. I needed to pee anyway ( yes this is relevant) so I put the baby down in the living room and went to my bathroom- to pee... One minute later I came out of the bathroom to find that Beckett had dumped 4 of the five little toy baskets in the middle of the living room floor.
Dang kid, the day just got better from there, he threw all his toys over the railing, crawled in the crib and woke up his sister just after putting her down, peed all over the bathroom floor because he didn't ask for help and couldn't get his pants off and pooped on the kitchen floor while I was cleaning the bathroom.
I took Cambelle to the Dr. And helped her do her social studies project due Wednesday because tomorrow the girls have activity days and softball practice.
Reading didn't get done, but homework did, dishes are still piled in the sink after dinner, but we did have Family Home Evening. Ryan's asleep on the boys floor after laying by Beckett to help him fall asleep, and I have already tried to wake him once...I don't want to walk all the way up there again. This is just today, I didn't get exercise in, but I did clean all four of my toilets and scrubbed the stove. Someday.....fill in the blank, just make sure I look good and rested again when you do.
Monday, October 5, 2015
Sunday's are not as promising as I hoped...
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment