Thursday, August 15, 2013

The longest trip to Dallas

Seriously we could have walked home about as fast as we made it back from Dallas today! We had a great trip to Tamme's this week, I had two things I wanted to get done up there, one school shop at the children's place outlet, it was not a home run more like a infield fly. Poop. But done. Second a photo shoot with Tamme, she is a budding photographer who doesn't realize how good she is. That on the other had turned out to be a homerun hit.  I will share photos of their cuteness.






















But we only stayed four days and the kids had a blast!  Tamme has a little above ground pool, big enough to need a ladder which was like magic to the kids. Kadence and Kloey (Tamme's) were thick as thieves...seriously what does that phrase even mean? More like peas and carrots. In fact I took those two on the shopping trip. I don't think Kloey paused to breathe because she TALKED constantly!  At one point asking me if Kadence ever talked...yes if she gets the chance Motor Mouth!

Cambelle loves going because she has two little minions who do practically every thing she tells them, Galilee and Sadee. They either were in the pool or playing barbies the entire time. It really was just poor Emmett who by the last day was tired and wanted to go home.  He was Beckett's great defender from Kole, who is only 6 months older then Beckett but decided to hold the baby every chance he got.  Poor baby Beckett I think he was ready to come home as well!

So we left on the longest road we could, the 45 to Houston with 4 kids and no Dad buffer. Two potty stops, a stop for an ice cream and one for Emmett's French fries because he doesn't like ice cream, and a dinner stop at Taco Bell...a good go too where I won't have to spoon fed anyone. And we finally made it home 5 1/2 hours later. Guess who I locked in the garage for four days with no food or water? Those darn cats!  I felt awful, I thought we had gotten them out. They stumbled out and I quickly fed and watered them and the girls loved and kissed them until they were pulling themselves away. So I think they will live...

1 comments:

TammeNBen said...

Those are some good looking pictures-oh, and the kids in them aren't too bad themselves. :)