Well at least tonight...but I am going to try to do this more often. Tamme you are my sister can you just remind me if I start slacking? Seriously!
How do you sum up a whole year...well I had a baby named him Beckett, loved the delivery but not him going to NICU...maybe I should say I LOVED the epidural. I have a love hate relationship with nursing, love doing it- hate all his teeth. He is now 9 months old and so cute it makes my cheeks hurt smiling at him all day!
Kadence is now 9...she is soooo much fun to be around. She is sassy and funny, but so sweet and gentle all at the same time. She really is the whole package when it comes to best oldest kid.
Cambelle is still nothing but piss and vinegar, but she is so cute it is hard to stay mad at her for too long. She has a lisp but so do I so can't fault her there, been 36 years and still can't shake it. She is now 7 going on 17. Pray for me when she is 17!
Emmett my doll- are there words for the most wonderful 4 year old to ever grace the planet? If there are I don't know them. He told me today and I quote, "I love you the most, I just can't stop saying that to you Mom." Yeah he pretty much gets what ever he wants from me. He has me wrapped around his little finger. He is a little bit of a tease which is adorable at this age, but he loves to play with Cambelle and Beckett.
They all love Power Rangers, Mulan 2 (don't ask) and swimming. They are all little fish, it is wonderful to have them all swimming so well. In fact Cambelle even won divisionals this year for Freestyle! It was AWESOME!!
It's aways funny to put glasses on excited babies!
Now you see, he is a doll, so handsome!
She LOVES this picture
I don't know who I like best in this, probably Becketts reaction to Emmett
These two are like peas and carrots
Yes I have 4 adorable kids..win win win win!
Watch out world there is a new Spidey in town.



2 comments:
Tawnee, I can't even believe how much your family has grown up!!! How adorable are they!?!?! Glad things are going well. Keep me updated! ~Sarah (Sister Buhler)
Tawnee!! I can't even believe how much your cute family has grown!! Can you say adorable!?!?! Please keep me updated! ~Sarah (Sister Buhler)
Post a Comment