







The best thing we did since we moved here was buy a Family pass to the Bronx Zoo, it includes the NYC Aquarium, and all the zoos, Central Park, Brooklyn...and a couple others I forget. Anyway, we have been trying to make the most of it, thinking since it was a cooooooold day we would take the kids down to the Aquarium. An indoor activity right? Wrong! It was the only outdoor Aquarium I have ever been too...it was very cold there, we did not stay very long. Just long enough to cross it off the list. Even the kids were begging to leave.
So we then headed over to the original Nathan's Coney Island hot dog stand. I think Ryan about had a real dog when he realized how much he was going to have to pay for the privilege of getting an original coney island hot dog. You all know I love being married to an accountant because I never have to keep track of the finances, I had never balanced a checkbook before marriage and still never have! But really...the drama of hot dog prices! Hey, I told him, one more thing to cross off the list, we've been to Coney Island for a hot dog.
Secretly I loved my hotdog, it was the best hotdog I'd ever had and worth every penny! Just don't tell the cheap skate, boo... down with Coney dogs!!!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
NYC Aquarium and Coney Island
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looove the picture of Kadence and the turtle. The corndogs looks yummy!
I'm ready for the snow to be gone here! It's warmer but not all melted. I'm ready for spring, real spring with 60 degrees and sunshine. When is the big move back to Texas?
Post a Comment