



Ryan took the kids out for one last hurrah on the Jr. High hills to go sledding, really just the girls and I took the wee man to run errands. I stopped by with the camera for pictures and he took Emmett for a run down the hill. Emmett was niether pleased or delighted with the decision. I don't blame him it was stinkin' cold outside that day, the wind was blowing making it so much colder then it really was.
But the girls had fun until Kadence and Cambelle both decided keeping thier gloves on was just too much work and went and sat in the car. Veronica the tough one, would have stayed out all day had her glasses not frosted over.
Last year I would have said I was going to miss the snow moving back to Texas, but nah...I have missed the BBQ more!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Going sledding....
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like fun. Sledding is so fun....especially when you have the right equipment.
Ryan and Tawnee - Veronica is a different child than she was a year ago. You are responsible for that miracle. She looks completely, blissfully secure and happy.
Post a Comment