The girls had fun getting thier make up put on and yes honestly I had fun putting it on them. Aren't they beautiful? Each one a work of art. Emmett was less then thrilled with either the costume or the camera and was more then willing to let me know his displeasure.
Taking the girls trick or treating was fun, New Haven CT is the greatest place ever because everyone comes out on thier porches to talk to each other and see the kids. Everyone loved the girls and gushed over how cute they were. We only did one street and the girls bags were so full that they wanted to go home because they couldn't carry them anymore. Kadence our sugar-a-holic even stated that she was "sick of candy!"
I will miss Halloween in New England next year.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Halloween 2009
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I love your kids costumes! Where did you get them? I think Blake and Emmett were twins. I had Blake in a little outfit like Emmett's that we picked up in Singapore years ago.
Your three girls look beautiful, and little Emmett is so cute! We were in Philly for Halloween last year and it was SO fun! New England is great for Halloween.
Cute, cute! So glad to finally see pictures.
Tawnee, you're a costume genius. They were so cute. Love their hair! Still love the music. Who is the singer?
Cute costumes! My little girl wore the same costume :) She got so many compliments. Where did you get yours?
ahhh! They all look fabulous! So cute!
So fun to read what you've been up to, even though we chat now and then. I can totally "hear" you.
Your kids look great! What fun costumes...and their makeup looks wonderful!!
I LOVE the costumes!
Post a Comment