I have never wanted to go private. Until now....honestly it is more hassle then I have the energy for. But lately there have been too many hits on my blog from people around the globe. They don't leave comments they are just browsing, and I don't like them browsing over my kids. So I know this is a pain, but I also know you understand. When I start seeing, Germany, Spain, Uzbekastan and Singapore and more that I can't remember. I start to wonder....
The more I think about it the more it, it the more it creeps me out why are these people looking at us? Are we just that captivating a family or am I just that witty as a writer? Even I bore myself. No, I don't know why or how we are being "found" but I want to be unfound again for a while. So for a while we are going to go private. Just for a while. Maybe with this new found freedom I will feel at liberty to open up and share my innermost thoughts and dreams with you...blah I just threw up a little in my mouth.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Going Private
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I felt the same as you. Too big a hassle to go private. We had really random people viewing our blog also, so it made me nervous. Can't wait to hear your inner most thoughts and dreams!!! :)
You can get google analog which will tell you how long they have been on your site. I was getting some random hits too but I then realized that most of them were innocent and they got our blog from a search they did on google. If any of their key words match something you have on a blog then it will pull you up. I had done one about sticky tape and another about spaghetti and people were googling those key words and it pulled up our blog. Anyway, thanks for the invite! You really are that captivating!
Go Private Woman! Happy Thanksgiving!
I have had weird hits from around the world too lately....wonder what's going on.
Post a Comment