My dad titled that for me. Emmett...oh my sweet little almost 15 month old Emmett has found a few new things that he likes. Yup, h**ters, shooters and scooters. Let me tell you how I know this.
On Sunday I handed Emmett a couple toy cars, usually he just bangs them on the chairs and throws them across the room but this week something clicked and he immediately fell to his knees and pushed the little cars across the floor like a little boy should. Honestly I got a little teary!
Last Christmas, my mother in law sent the girls cap guns, but Emmett LOVES them, mostly to beat his sisters with. He will hunt those guns down when in thier room and then proceed to hunt the girls down to beat them down with them. I tell the girls he is just a baby and is therefore innocent but I am begining to wonder...
A couple weeks ago we were up stairs getting the kids ready for bed and Emmett was buzzing around as usual and he went into the girls toy box and immediately pulled out a barbie. Ryan was horrified until I pointed out what Emmett found so interesting about the Barbie...he was rubbing her b**bies.
Kids just come hard wired don't they? Boys like cars, guns and other things... and the girls told me the other day that if they had to pick only one favorite color in the whole world it would be glitter pink! They all agreed glitter pink is the best. Hard wired!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
H**ters, Shooters and Scooters
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 6:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh, how cute! I can't wait to meet him.... someday! Boys are such a hoot!
At least you know their wires aren't crossed!
I am glad to hear my young man is not the only one noticing girls. At the age of 2 he started "checking" girls out.
And I agree glitter pink is pretty darn AWESOME!
Post a Comment